Root Explorer is a multi purpose file manager for android devices which can be used to access the hidden and inaccessible files in the android system. Root Explorer only works in android devices with root access so if you do not have a rooted android smart phone, i would recommend rooting it using with Kingroot because it is the most popular rooting tool and you do not need a PC to root your smart phone.
Root Explorer allows you to access all the android’s files including the hidden and super secured ones so you can easily find the required files and make necessary changes.
Root Explorer Features
- Root Explorer lets you manage your private files on your internal phone storage as well as on your SD card like any other file manager but only better.
- Root Explorer lets you access the hidden files and folders that are not accessible if you are using any other file manager than Root Explorer.
- You can open multiple tabs in Root Explorer app and can have two or more processes going at the same time.
- Root Explorer supports all the major online storage platforms like google drive, dropbox etc.
- Root Explorer has built in SQlite database viewer, multiple select for files, remount files, send files via Bluetooth, email etc cool and exciting features.
You will require Android 2.2 or higher to run Root Explorer and about 4 mb free storage to download and install the apk.
Download Root Explorer Apk
Follow the below given steps to download and install the latest version of Root Explorer for you android device.
- Download the root explorer v4.0.5 pro apk file using our provided working links.
- Open the Root Explorer apk file after the successful completion of download process. If you see an error message, go into settings and turn on the feature to install apps from untrusted sources.
- Now install the app and run it.
- You can now access the hidden android files and make changes and hack apps or games using the Root Explorer app.
Recommended apps –
How to hack games using Root Explorer?
- Install the Root Explorer app on your android phone and run it.
- Go to data folder in Root Explorer app and again navigate to next data folder.
- Go to the game folder which you want to make changes in. Once you are in the folder, go to shared_prefs.
- Then go to game-name.xml file. game-name=name of game you want to hack.
- You can then then edit the code. (for ex: If you want to change the score,edit this line , write 123456 or any value you want instead of 0).
- Click same and have fun.
Thank you for downloading the Root Explorer apk using our links, do not download the Root Explorer app from unknown sources as it can harm your device. If you are stuck at any point and want some assistance, feel free to contact us using the comment box below, we will be happy to help you within 24 hours.